View source for Luzula parviflora
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Juncaceae (view source)
- Template:Treatment/AuthorLink (view source)
- Template:Treatment/Body (view source)
- Template:Treatment/Body/Maps (view source)
- Template:Treatment/ID (view source)
- Template:Treatment/ID/Basionym (view source)
- Template:Treatment/ID/Special status (view source)
- Template:Treatment/Publication (view source)
Return to Luzula parviflora.
... more about "Luzula parviflora"
Greenland +, St. Pierre and Miquelon +, Alta. +, B.C. +, Man. +, N.B. +, Nfld. and Labr. +, N.W.T. +, N.S. +, Nunavut +, Ont. +, Que. +, Sask. +, Yukon +, Alaska +, Ariz. +, Calif. +, Colo. +, Idaho +, Maine +, Mass. +, Mich. +, Minn. +, Mont. +, Nev. +, N.H. +, N.Mex. +, N.Y. +, Oreg. +, S.Dak. +, Utah +, Vt. +, Wash. +, Wis. +, Wyo. + and Eurasia. +
Meadows in temperate to subalpine boreal forests, wet grasslands and tundra, willow copses, herb slopes +