View source for Rumex fueginus
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Polygonaceae (view source)
- Template:Treatment/AuthorLink (view source)
- Template:Treatment/Body (view source)
- Template:Treatment/Body/Maps (view source)
- Template:Treatment/ID (view source)
- Template:Treatment/ID/Special status (view source)
- Template:Treatment/ID/Synonym (view source)
- Template:Treatment/Publication (view source)
Return to Rumex fueginus.
... more about "Rumex fueginus"
Alta. +, B.C. +, Man. +, N.B. +, N.W.T. +, N.S. +, Ont. +, P.E.I. +, Que. +, Sask. +, Yukon +, Alaska +, Ariz. +, Ark. +, Calif. +, Colo. +, Conn. +, Del. +, Idaho +, Ill. +, Iowa +, Kans. +, Ky. +, Maine +, Md. +, Mass. +, Mich. +, Minn. +, Mo. +, Mont. +, Nebr. +, Nev. +, N.H. +, N.Mex. +, N.Y. +, N.Dak. +, Ohio +, Oreg. +, Pa. +, R.I. +, S.Dak. +, Tex. +, Utah +, Vt. +, Wash. +, Wis. +, Wyo. +, Mexico +, South America (s and mountains) + and Europe. +
Alluvial, riparian, and ruderal habitats, shores, marshes, bogs, wet meadows, dry streambeds +